HFM provides services to people with bleeding disorders and related complications including HIV. Some of the services provided include educational materials, insurance advocacy, case management, referral assistance and support groups.
For more information on these services, please contact Patrice Thomas at 734.544.0015.
HIV and AIDS Resources
- HIV AIDS RESOURCE CENTER providing prevention, education, outreach, and direct care services for Washtenaw, Jackson, Livingston and Lenawee Counties in Michigan
- HIV AIDS SURVEILLANCE US CENSUS BUREAU for information and reports
- INTERNATIONAL AIDS VACCINE INITIATIVE for vaccine news research reports database of AIDS vaccines in human trials
- Journal of American Medical Association JAMA HIV/AIDS Collections.
- MI HIV NEWS a service for professionals/volunteers in HIV prevention/care services
- MIDWEST AIDS PREVENTION PROJECT for prevention of HIV transmission through AIDS education and safer sex
Support HFM with your tax-deductible donation.