Hear Our Voices: Setting the Agenda
Friday, October 8 & Saturday, October 9, 2021
Algunas sesiones serán interpretadas al español.
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN
Attendees must apply and be accepted by Sept. 19 to receive a conference-enhancement package.
To apply you must be female or someone who has or has had the potential to menstruate, age 14 or older and meet the following criteria:
- Diagnosed with or a carrier of hemophilia A (VIII/8) or B (IX/9)
- Have a family history of hemophilia A (VIII/8) or B (IX/9) with bleeding symptoms such as heavy periods, easy bruising, or experiences with bleeding complications after dental work, surgery, or childbirth
- Diagnosed with a rare factor deficiency including fibrinogen (I/1), prothrombin (II/2), V/5, VII/7, X/10, XI/11, or XIII/13 (excluding Factor 5 Leiden)
Visit www.hfmich.org/rareeligibility to learn more about rare bleeding disorder eligibility.
Women and teens who are eligible to join our special two-day virtual program will learn from national experts and health care providers, and have numerous opportunities to connect with other attendees who each bring their own unique wisdom and experience of living with hemophilia and rare factor deficiencies.
- There is NO CHARGE for this two-day experience
- To participate in this conference you will need a smart phone, tablet, or computer and the ability to connect to the internet or your cellular service.
- Questions? Contact Patrice Thomas at email@example.com, 734.544.0015
Click here to download a PDF of the National Women’s Conference buckslip.