Bleeding Disorders Community News
Friday, July 8, 2016
If you are uninsured or underinsured with your dental coverage, we may be able to help.
We understand that our community faces challenges obtaining dental care to meet unique and individual needs. HFM has partnered with Cascade Hemophilia Consortium to offer free or low cost dental care to those who need it.
In order to be eligble for this program you must meet the following criteria:
- You must have a bleeding disorder or be a symptomatic carrier
- Be a Michigan resident
- Have no dental insurance or only Children's Special Health Care Services
- If you have Medicaid, you may be eligible for time-limited coverage based on special circumstances–these exceptions are limited and determined on a case by case basis. Please call us for more information.
- You are not eligible if you have current Medicaid dental coverage (unless there is a special circumstance–these exceptions are limited and determined on a case by case basis.)
- You are not eligible if you have access to dental coverage through your employer or your spouse's employer, even if you choose not to participate in that coverage.
If you have application or eligibility questions contact Lisa Clothier, Outreach and Community Education Manager, at email@example.com or 734-961-3512.
Support HFM with your tax-deductible donation.
Sign up for your annual membership to the Hemophilia Foundation of Michigan!
Many companies match their employee gifts to nonprofit organizations. Please click here and enter your company’s name in the box to see if your company has a matching gift program. If so, by applying for matching funding through your company, you will be able to make your donation dollars go further and increase your impact and support of HFM’s programs and services. If you have questions, please contact Gwyn Hulswit at firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-961-3506. Thank you.