Hemophilia Foundation of Michigan Disclaimer
This Web page is created for information purposes only and not to render medical advice or professional services. The information provided herein should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or a disease and is not a substitute for professional care from your own physician. If you think you have, or if you do have, a health problem or a specific health care question or concern, you should consult your physician or health care provider.
Advocacy / Support
- Canadian Hemophilia Society – a resource serving the bleeding disorders community in Canada
- Hemophilia Federation of America – assisting and advocating for the bleeding disorders community
- National Hemophilia Foundation – comprehensive resource for hemophilia
- Patient Advocate Foundation – help with insurance and healthcare access problems
- AIDSInfo – a service of US Dept of Health and Human Services
- Center Watch Clinical Trials Listing Service – allows search for clinical trials by medical condition where trial locations can be specified
- American Society of Gene Therapy – dedicated to discovering and developing new genetic and cellular therapies
- CDC HIV AIDS Prevention – fact sheets and CDC role in disease prevention and awareness
- CDC Hematologic Diseases Branch – info on reducing complications of hemophilia, other bleeding and clotting disorders.
- Hemophilia Foundation of Nevada – learn more about bleeding disorders
Hemophilia Treatment Centers
- CDC Hemophilia Treatment Center Directory- Find a Hemophilia Treatment Center near you
- Hepatitis Central – to search for Hepatitis practicioners and facilities
- HIVandHepatitis.com – online publication to provide accurate and timely information on HIV HepC and Co-infection
- HIV AIDS Resource Center – providing prevention, education, outreach, and direct care services for Washtenaw, Jackson, Livingston and Lenawee Counties in Michigan
- HIV AIDS Surveillance – U.S. Census Bureau site for information and reports on HIV/AIDS
- Journal of American Medical Association – collection of HIV/AIDS articles
- MI HIV News – a service for professionals/volunteers in HIV prevention/care services
- Midwest Aids Prevention Project – prevention of HIV transmission through AIDS education and safer sex
- NOAH: New York Online Access to Health – information about an array of disorders for people, diagnostic tests, home safety, healthy living, children's health and other special topics
- UNOS: United Network for Organ Sharing – news, data requests and other info resources. Learn about possible West Nile virus transmission through organ donation and the status of investigations into West Nile infections in organ transplant recipients.
- Glanzmann’s Research Foundation – information on nutrition, medicine and community resources for Glanzmann's Thrombasthenia patients
- Hemophilia of Georgia – information about Hemophilia, Von Willebrand's disease, and activities in Georgia.
Support HFM with your tax-deductible donation.
Sign up for your annual membership to the Hemophilia Foundation of Michigan!
Many companies match their employee gifts to nonprofit organizations. Please click here and enter your company’s name in the box to see if your company has a matching gift program. If so, by applying for matching funding through your company, you will be able to make your donation dollars go further and increase your impact and support of HFM’s programs and services. If you have questions, please contact Gwyn Hulswit at email@example.com or 734-961-3506. Thank you.