All women and girls deserve access to menstrual care and education. By providing sustainable solutions to manage their monthly cycle, women and girls will gain the freedom to fully participate in their lives. Join HFM and Days for Girls on January 19 as we make menstrual hygiene kits to support women and girls across the world. Sewing experience appreciated, but not necessary.
There will be a variety of ways to contribute!
- *Please bring a dish to share for our potluck.
- Contact Shari Luckey at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP.
- Visit www.daysforgirls.org to learn more about the international program.
Missed the event? Help the cause by contributing an item on our wish list:
Fabric (new or like new):
- 100% cotton material solids or prints (minimum ½ yard)
- Flannel solids or prints (minimum ½ yard)
- Light canvas material (minimum ½ yard)
- Cotton wash cloths (no white)
- Girls sizes 10, 12, and 14 panties
- Gallon size Ziploc bags (no sliders)
If ordering online through Amazon, go to Smile.Amazon.com and designate the Hemophilia Foundation of Michigan as your charity and HFM will receive 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible items.
Donations can be sent to Shari Luckey at 1921 W Michigan Ave., Ypsilanti, MI 48197 or contact Shari at email@example.com to make arrangements.