INSPIRING SHOTS GOLF CLINIC
HFM is excited to partner with the Wingmen Foundation and CSL Behring to host an Inspiring Shots Golf Clinic for the Michigan bleeding disorders community.
The Inspiring Shots Golf Clinic consists of 4-sessions that include hands-on golf instructions, a chance to meet and learn from professional golfers, and an opportunity to connect with others in the Michigan bleeding disorders community.
The clinic is open to adult golfers of all skill levels interested in learning or improving their game!
- This is offered at NO COST to people in Michigan with a bleeding disorder, caregivers, or parents ages 18 and over.
- Golf clubs will be provided, if needed.
- A limited number of spots exist.
Registration is through the Wingmen Foundation website. Scroll down to the rectangular box on the right hand side. Fill out and submit your information.
Fox Hills Golf & Banquet Center
8768 North Territorial Road, Plymouth, MI 48170
Clinics will be led by Jordan Young, the teacher of the year in Michigan, and his staff.
Registered participants can attend any or all of the session:
- Sunday August 14th, 4:00-6:00p, with Golf Pro Perry Parker!
- Sunday August 21st, 4:00-6:00p
- Saturday, September 10th, 3:00-5:00p
- Saturday, September 17th, 3:00-5:00p
Two participants will be chosen to attend CSL Behring’s Junior National Championships (JNC) and have the chance to compete for a $2500 donation for the Hemophilia Foundation of Michigan!
HFM does not endorse any product or company.