Michigan’s FIRST von Willebrand Education Day and Symposium! Held virtually, Saturday, June 12, 9:30am-3pm.
Patients, caregivers, and healthcare providers are invited for a day of virtual health education, connection, and resource sharing focused solely on the VWD community.
There is no charge for this program.
- Angela Weyand, MD, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor, MI
- Jim Munn, MS, BS, BSN, RN-BC, Program Administrator, Nurse Coordinator, Hemophilia/Coag Program, University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor, MI
- Liz Schwab, PharmD, BCPS, Coagulation, Thrombosis & Critical Care Medical Science Liaison at Grifols, Salt Lake City, UT
- Mary Jane Frey, RN-BC, BSN, CPN, Midwest Hemophilia Nurse Advisor, CVS Specialty
- Skye Peltier, MPH, PA-C, M Health Fairview Center for Bleeding and Clotting Disorders, Minneapolis, MN
More information on speakers and sessions to come.