The Hemophilia Foundation of Michigan (HFM) is pleased and excited to host 2019 National Conference for Women with Hemophilia, Being Visible: Hear Our Voices. Being Visible is an educational conference for women, with broad geographic representation from around the country. Women currently diagnosed with hemophilia or diagnosed as a hemophilia carrier (symptomatic) are invited to apply to attend, along with medical providers and psycho-social professionals. Last year’s conference was the first of its kind in the United States and 103 women from 32 states attended; we expect a larger number of attendees from across the country to attend this year.
Contact Patrice Thomas at email@example.com for more information.
- Stacy E. Croteau, MD, MMS, Associate Director, Boston Hemophilia Center, Boston
- Barbara Konkle, MD, Hematology, Bloodworks Northwest, Seattle
- Roshni Kulkarni, MD, Michigan State University Center for Bleeding and Clotting Disorders, Lansing
- Elizabeth Quint, MD, OB-GYN, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- Robert Sidonio, MD, Comprehensive Bleeding Disorder Center at Emory University and Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
- Angela Weyand, MD, Hematology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
Session Topics TBA
Applications open July 2019.