A primary COVID vaccination or vaccination series is required. We strongly recommend boosters, though they will not be required for participation with this conference.
2022 NATIONAL CONFERENCE FOR
WOMEN AND TEENS
WITH HEMOPHILIA AND RARE FACTOR DEFICIENCIES
October 7-9, 2022
The Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport
Registration is now closed.
Conference attendance is open to women and teens with hemophilia A and B, and rare factor deficiencies including 1, 2, 5, 7, 10, 11, and 13. (Excluding factor 5 Leiden.)
¡Las hispanohablantes son bienvenidas a nuestra conferencia! Muchas de nuestras sesiones serán interpretadas simultáneamente para que todas podamos participar juntas.
Women and teens who are eligible to join our special three-day conference will learn from national experts and health care providers and have numerous opportunities to connect with other attendees who each bring their own unique wisdom and experience of living with hemophilia and rare factor deficiencies.
There is NO CHARGE for this conference — transportation, hotel and meals are provided for in-person attendees.
- The in-person component of the hybrid conference will be hosted at the Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport, with select sessions broadcast through our virtual platform.
- Registration deadline for virtual attendees to receive a conference-enhancement package is September 9.
- Featuring these special sessions!
- Teen girls with topics chosen by their peers
- Aging concerns
- Reproductive health and policy issues
- Discussion of health equity and women with bleeding disorders
Community Lead Sponsors
HFM does not endorse any specific product or company.